ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following tasks.
- Assist in the successful coordination of promotion(s) once initial client relationships have been developed by Senior Promotion Manager or sales personnel.
- Assist in the setup of operational requirements of promotions including start and end dates, dollar amounts of promotion, last day to submit, terms and conditions to qualify for promotion, submission requirements for consumer, tracking information requirement and other promotion details.
- Assist in the development of “launch sheets” and coordinate the approval process with the client.
- Interface with GPG departments who are responsible for implementation of the promotion to ensure that requirements of client are being met.
- Research client and consumer inquiries and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
- Verify customer invoices, track invoices on account aging issues, ensure timely payment from client.
- Detail oriented and successfully orders and deals with multiple sets of detailed data. Functions with a keen sense of urgency and skill in prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Successfully handles multiple, simultaneous promotions in a stressful, fast-paced environment and functions independently, meeting or exceeding expectations, with little supervision.
- Provides excellent customer service under adverse conditions. Communicates in writing and verbally at an expert level and in a timely manner.
- Sensitive to deadlines and able to schedule activities to meet them. Successfully and independently establishes goals, milestone and efficiently established priorities.
- Demonstrates ability to handle demanding workload in a high-pressure environment amidst diverse personalities. Willingly and meaningfully accepts advice, guidance and direction from management. Displays tact and diplomacy in dealings with all constituencies at all times, including periods of intense and stressful activity.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and initiative to handle problems and challenges in the workplace.
Paid Vacation Time
Health and Dental Insurance
IRA Retirement Plan
Position is permanent after 90 probationary period.
All interested and qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking to fill this position immediately.